Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 149: My Man & His Car

Adonis is at his best when he's driving. He's uncontrollable behind the Challenger's wheel. I love seeing him with the window rolled down, bumpin' his beats, and whipping in and out of traffic (even though every now and again it terrifies me). He's the best driver I've ever met.

I really think that he was a race car driver in his previous life. If he wasn't then I really wished he would have been a race car driver in this life cuz this man is damn good and passionate about it.

The car to him is freedom and relaxation. I'll let him tell you all about it in a future post.


2 comments:

  1. For the record, these are the worst car washes ever, you rush to get the coins in the damn machine before time runs out, the stupid foam brush doesn't clean a damn thing and the spot free rinse does nothing in the way of preventing water spots. SMH the things you do when in a rush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring it to Freeport -- I'll wash it. You can pick it up when you come back to the states.

    ReplyDelete