Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 274: Lucky Big Sister


My siblings and I are close and far apart in age but some how I manage to maintain a close relationship with each one. I am fortunate that even though I am 18 years older than my youngest sister looks up to me and still sees me as her sister - if that makes any sense.

The picture above is one of the many reasons I love being a big sister. Jelly Bean (as I call her) is very artistic (just like my brother). She creates miniature food, jewelry, hair accessories, pins, etc. from modeling clay. She creates and sells. She used her hard earned money to buy her four siblings Christmas gifts! She's only 11 yrs. old but how cute, independent, entrepreneurial, and hard-working is she??? She's a scorpio, I'm not surprised. But, I am proud.

Check out her work (if you want to order, let me know!)


No comments:

Post a Comment