Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 202: Victoria's Beauty

Photo by Adonis L.


12 Apostles




Loch Ard Gorge

Loch Ard Gorge


King Pin Bowling
Day 202 was filled with laughter, sightseeing, and enjoying each other's company. We took the ladies to a "must-do" when in Victoria (the Australian state that Melbourne is in): The Great Ocean Road Tour. It was a full day trip that included these stops:

So, as you can see there were plenty of things to see along Victoria's beautiful coast. As we rode the bus and stopped off at each location we marveled at the natural beauty that surrounded us.

We weren't tired after the day trip so we headed over to King Pin for some drinks and silly bowling (as usual!).

1 comment:

  1. oh my koalas, love, great views and lychees... I am sooo jelli. But I love the pics I feel like I am there but I am not I am in a cubi, blah

    muah! xoxo

    ~Nikki

    ReplyDelete