Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 171: Fight For Your Art



As I walked home from work today I saw this girl walking in front of me. It was crazy windy and she was struggling with the canvas in here hands. At first I was curious to see the painting that she bought... but then I noticed she was carrying paint and the painting wasn't finished. I remember thinking: "Oh! She paints. She didn't buy it." 

I appreciated her struggle to try to protect the painting from the strong winds. It made me think of photography and how I've recently been inspired and excited. One of the goals I set for myself this year was to enter at least one photography contest ... and I found the contest I want to enter. I'm so excited about it.  Furthermore... I've finally found my space in the photography world. I want to concentrate on Urban Lifestyle & Street Photography. More on that later ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment