Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 164: Flowers of the Weak

Joke for ya... What flower is between your nose and your lips? Give up? Tulips...get it... two lips, tulips! I give up, you guys are a tough audience. I'm not sure why Diana picked these up. I usually like it when she does her go big or go home arrangements. I guess she decided to keep it simple. The flowers did good for the first day, and stood up loud and proud the second. However, they quickly died and left us flowerless coming into the next week. We know now, instead of rushing our flowers of the week, we'll put more thought and consideration into our future arrangements. 
Hope you guys are happy and healthy out there! Oh, and feel free to tell us about any new types of flowers you come across, as we will with ours. 

2 comments:

  1. Well -- I didn't get a chance to get to the market on the weekend... so I had to pick up cheap-o depot supermarket flowers. I always stick to the florists. Never again will I diverge!

    ReplyDelete