Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 157: 'Cause I've got friends in low places



Welcome Down Unda!!

So its been a couple days and the guys love it down here, as much as I do! Hence the Garth Brooks Ref. in the Title. We spent the entire morning goofing off and managed to hit the "studio" to finish recording a song for Diana. Aptly named, First Lady. We're honestly a bunch of clowns, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We all agreed that the 25hr, 10k+mile journey, was all for us to play on an island continent. We told Diana not to worry, we'd perform the song for her later. And oh, how convenient it was, that we were to meet up for lunch with the co-workers!

We met with Diana's work-mates for Yum Cha at Lucky Chans. It was Delish! Now for some reason, chicken feet here are meant for the uninitiated. They come out looking lightly floured, glazed and delicious. So I guess its more of what they are than how they taste. Either way Ron and Craig were initiated into the Yum Cha Family. Funny, I have not had them yet, way to slip under the radar! I will get them next time. 

"Cause I've got friends in low places 
Where the whiskey drowns 
And the beer chases my blues away 
And I'll be okay 
I'm not big on social graces 
Think I'll slip on down to the oasis 
Oh, I've got friends in low places"  
-G.Brooks

2 comments:

  1. The bottom pic is awesome...I can picture it in a magazine! Good job!
    -leash

    ReplyDelete
  2. one that is my jam...sing it on my way to PSu everytime I go...hehe (go Garth!!)

    great pics though food and the fellas

    ReplyDelete