Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 155: Team Mojo has landed!


Today Team Mojo landed in Melbourne! They made their way across the United States, across the Pacific Ocean, and part way across Australia just to see us! They're timing couldn't be any better.  Having them visit after a very rough two weeks at home was just what we needed.

My boys spend the entire afternoon making a song for me.... "First Laaaadaaay." Yup, they wrote and produced the entire song. When I came home from work, I was greeted by three excited Mojo Creepers ready to play MAAH SAOOOWNG! I loved it. Stay tuned for the Longology Debut.

We had dinner at Meat & Wine Co. They liked this place just as much as we do. The jet lag set in early so it was an early night.

P.S. Lord help me. I'll be in a small apartment with three big stinky silly ass men for 10 days.
                                                 .... who am I kidding?! I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Team Mojo!! and great looking food too, yum.

    haha @ silly and stink and you loving every minute of it. I want to hear the song though

    ReplyDelete