Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 114: Bikes Galore

Melbourne is a bike heavy type of city. There are people on bicycles, vespas, and motorcycles everywhere you turn.... especially on the weekdays. One time on my way to work, I counted 75 different cyclists commuting to work. I got out of work late today, so these are only some of the motorcycles parked in front of my work building. The nice things about these motorcycles is the they remind me of my godson. Going to car shows also reminds me of him... oh and trains do too! I miss him and I especially miss his contagious laugh!! I can hear him laughing now and it's making me smile.  See ya soon little man!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous. I was thinking about riding today (not that I ride, just have a license). Gosh I can't wait to get on one.

    -leash

    ReplyDelete