Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 104: Foggy Day



Checkout these views from my job's windows... kinda weird huh?

I know its an abnormal skyline when the Melbournians themselves are taking photos. This actually isn't the first time this freaky fog has come around.  Check out Day 87. I can't get enough of it though. It reminds me how small we all really are in this big world. It also delights me that Mother Nature can still keep us in awe with these natural beauties in spite of the fact that we have all these gadgets, technologies, etc. that have desensitized us in recent years.

3 comments:

  1. super cool! how high up are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how high, so high that I could kiss the sky, up up to the skyyyyy.... I should go get that track on itunes, thanks Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!

    the foggy fog! wow that is freaky and amazing all at the same time, coolness

    ReplyDelete