I'm a MAC/Apple girl now but I found myself actually needing a Windows machine. It pained me but I had to get stuff done so I headed to one of Melbourne's libraries. It was an interesting experience for a few reasons:
(1) I applied for my first library card in years.
(2) The library was full of students. I felt like I was in college, kinda weird.
(3) The library had a gaming station.
(4) There were people in the library just reading magazines. Why? Were they waiting for something? Is reading your favorite magazine in the library a money-saver? <-- Maybe since magazines are $10 here!
(5) There was a cafe in the library which gave it a "Borders" kind of feel.