Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 361: From City to Island





I left work early, grabbed my bags, met up with the good people and we left the city for a local island getaway. Our friend Christina invited us to her house in Phillip Island for the weekend. I was all-in because (1) Christina has been missed ever since she moved and (2) I've haven't been to Phillip Island! So in my head weekend + friends + island = fun! 

Phillip Island is about a 2.5-3 hour drive from Melbourne and it's very very green (and pretty). We were greeted by Christina and Pete with delicious dinner!! She worked all evening to make an amazing spread for us and we inhaled the dinner. We enjoyed the food, convo, and drinks under the dim lights of the pagoda/deck.  We need once of these in our yard ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment