Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 248: No Chips, just Salsa

Latin Night @ Silk Road

Shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots (breath..)Shots shots....
Teach me how to Dougie, teach me, teach me, how to Dougie....isn't it supposed to be Salsa night???
Teaching Shawn how to swag surf....lol that man is always game!!

Oh what a night. The Blackburns spent the day at Brighton Beach. In the evening, Adonis and I went to the Vanguard Christmas Party. I have to admit that it was much better than I thought it would be (No, not because booze were served lol). The crew and their partners were genuinely having fun drinking, eating, and dancing. Loved it. Side Note: Why were my co-workers saying hi to Adonis more than they were to me! I swear, he kept getting stopped and chatting away. He's such a social butterfly. I mean, who can resist his charm?!

After the Christmas Party, we met up with The Blackburns for a salsa evening at Silk Rd. We ended the night with tequila shots and doing the Dougie! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment