Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 340: Tapas & Bowling!









Sarah and Tung finally made it on the blog.  Actually, they made it on the blog on Day 312, but you only saw their backs. Today we met up for a quick drink, dinner, and bowling:

Quick Drink:
It was a gorgeous Friday, so a nice drink was much needed after a long work week.

Dinner:
We had tapas at Movidas Next Door. The place was super small. So small that we had to go next door to the bigger Movida to use the bathroom. The food was OK and overpriced. I did enjoy my meal with Sarah and Tung. I'm glad I got to try this place with them, but I won't be going back.

Bowling:
Fun! Fun! Fun! This was Sarah's 2nd time bowling ever in life <-- How could she deprive herself of the bowling privilege lol. She learned quickly and is now officially addicted to bowling. Bowling is even better when it's free! How? Well, that's our secret ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment